Graduate School Requirements: see http://www.grad.wisc.edu/education/completedegree/index.html
- see Museum Curator at least 2 months before defense for specimen deposit information, if applicable. (See: “UWThesisSpecimens2010Update“)
- see Graduate Coordinator at least 3 weeks before defense for necessary paperwork and to request final oral packet
- receive approval of the completed thesis from Ph.D. Examining Committee and present a public, department-wide oral summary of research.
- After passing your oral defense, contact the Graduate School at 608-262-2433 to arrange an appointment for the final review.
- deposit unbound copy of thesis to Geology Library, 440 Weeks Hall