Graduate School Requirements: see https://grad.wisc.edu/current-students/masters-guide/
- see Museum Curator at least 2 months before defense for specimen deposit information, if applicable. (See: “UWThesisSpecimens2010Update“)
- see Graduate Coordinator at least 3 weeks before defense for necessary paperwork and to request master’s warrant
- receive approval of the completed thesis from G&E Committee and present a public, department-wide oral presentation as part of the defense of research results.
- return signed warrant to Graduate Coordinator
- deposit thesis in Memorial Library
- deposit unbound copy of thesis to Geology Library, 440 Weeks Hall