Alumni and Friends Board
The Department of Geoscience Board of Visitors was established in 1991 as an Alumni Council. The name was changed in October 2001, but the goals of the Board remain the same:
- To assist in generating extramural funds to enhance Department research and teaching activities.
- To provide a bridge between professionals and students.
- To aid in recruiting top students.
- To provide advice on ways to improve the Department’s quality and standing.
- To plan an Alumni Day Conference to be held every three years.
Christine Griffith, Chair
|Senior Advisors||Former Members
Nikolas I. Christensen
Donald H. Freas
Carroll Ann Hodges
Robert J. Karnauskas
Walter D. Mooney
Jay Nania (deceased)
Ned Ostenso (deceased)
Robert Sneider (deceased)
M. Ray Thomasson