Mary P. Anderson
Position title: Charles Sumner Slichter Professor, Emeritus
Since retiring from UW-Madison in 2009, I have been focusing on life rather than research. My career was centered in hydrogeology with a specialty in numerical modeling of groundwater flow. Below are some highlights of my career at UW-Madison (1975-2009).
- Election to the National Academy of Engineering (2006)
- Editor-in-Chief of the journal Groundwater (2002-2010)
- Applied Groundwater Modeling (1st edition with W.W. Woessner 1992; 2nd edition with W.W. Woessner and R.J. Hunt 2015)
- Introduction to Groundwater Modeling with W.F. Wang (1982)
- Department Chair 1999-2002